Create Mac Software Installer
Create a professional 64-bit macOS software Setup process in minutes. Generate x86, ARM or Universal installer for any macOS computer.
Make installers for any number of products or customers with a no-nonsense, one-time purchase. Automate each step of the build process. Code Sign and Notarize your applications and installer for Mac Catalina or Big Sur.
Reduce development time and support costs. Allow the user to double-click the Setup file on CD or after download. Offer user choices and options during the install process. For big installs, some options can be downloaded on demand making the Setup file small and quick to download for all users.
Your customer's first impression of your product and company comes during the install process.
Make a great first impression with ClickInstall!
To build an installer, simply organize files in folders.
Customize the install process with features below.
- Compress Setup file for smaller size and fast download.
- Generate full Setup or tiny quick Patch Installers.
- Code Sign apps, libraries and the installer itself.
- Notarize your installer with Apple for customer confidence.
- Create double-click installer for CD or download.
- Offer user choice and options during install process.
- Apply static password or computer unique activation.
- Add logo, background images and custom installer icon.
- Display web link or custom text in installer window.
- Install to Applications folder or prompt for location.
- Require custom License Agreement confirmation.
- Include button to present Help or Release notes.
- Use HTML tags to style, color and format text.
- Run custom executable before or after installation.
- Customize titles, buttons and text for any language.
- Present stylized Pre or Post install messages.
- Take user to a web page when install is complete.
- Check minimum OS and RAM before install.
- Store each installer setup in a separate record.
- Upload Setup files to your website with builtin FTP.
- Rebuild a batch of installers with one button click.
- Split big installer across CDs or download files.
- Copy installed files to various locations on disk.
- Conditionally copy or delete files or folders.
- Distribute unlimited, royalty-free installers.