- Products, Platforms, Prices and Volume
- Licenses (Trial, Product, Subscription, etc.)
- Distribution (Shipping, Download, Reseller)
- Customer Location, Timezone & Sales Process
- Users (Consumers, Business, Education)
- Available Skills (Point & Click, Programming)
Level of Automation
- Single Product -> No Shopping Cart -> Human Emails Order Summary
- Single Product -> No Shopping Cart -> SA Sends Order Summary
- Multiple Products -> Integrated Cart -> SA Sends Order Summary
- Multiple Products -> External Cart Service -> SA Sends Order Summary
- Store Front Service -> External Cart Service -> SA Sends Order Summary
- Self-Hosted Shopping Cart -> SA Sends Order Summary to Customer
To sell single products, add Buy buttons to your web site. Your PayPal or Stripe account can process the credit card. It sends order data to Safe Activation. Safe Activation assigns a Serial Number and sends an Order Summary email to the customer.
For most developers, Paypal or Stripe offers the lowest cost, easiest implementation. This approach is especially attractive for Subscription licenses since the ongoing payment and subscription cancellation process is already integrated with Safe Activation license management.
To sell multiple products, use the built-in shopping cart with PayPal or Authorize.net.
Safe Activation is integrated with many external shopping carts. Choose from various merchant accounts to accept credit cards or other payments. With a few button clicks, those carts send order data to Safe Activation.
Safe Activation has a help topic for each pre-integrated shopping cart. Technical support for an external shopping cart is provided by that vendor.
Safe Activation assigns Serial Numbers to purchased products, saves the order data in a Transaction and sends a custom email to the customer.